Nature elevates the human spirit. It ignites passion, inspiration, creativity and purpose. And it’s the driving force behind why more than a quarter of a million people participate in National Tree Day each year.
Celebrate Mother Nature and get your hands dirty!
- Maleny: Saturday, 29 July, 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Coolum: Sunday, 30 July, 8:00am to 11:30am
- Little Mountain: Sunday, 30 July, 8:30am to 12:00pm
- Weyba Creek: Sunday, 30 July, 8:00am to 10:30am
- Hervey Bay: Sunday, 30 July, 8:30am to 1:30pm
More events can be found on the National Tree Day.